- Crochet Class – all ages – 6:00 p.m. on Thursday evenings. First Thursday of the month focuses on beginners.
- Hwy 90 T1D Group – All ages – 10:30 a.m. on the 3rd Saturday of the month. A support group for those living with Type 1 Diabetes and their families, and other interested and impacted people.
- Craft classes – wreath making, card making, beading, weaving & spinning, knitting.
- Cooking classes – crockpot cooking, tamale making.
- Informational events – AACOG Road Show, Health Fair, Fresh Start.
- Cultural events – Multi-cultural holiday celebration, The Kilted Man (coming in February).
- Miscellaneous other activities – dance classes, chess club, movie nights, etc..