Teens (13 - 17)
- Junior Docents – 5th – 8th grade volunteers - 4:30 pm on First and Third Tuesday afternoons for group leadership and skills training. Docents schedule two hours per week for their volunteer time.
- Breakfast Club – Teen program – 2nd Saturday of the month – time varies based on activity.
- Astronomy Club – 3rd – 8th grade – 4:30 p.m. on 3rd Monday (2nd Monday if 3rd is a holiday).
- NEW!! – Chess Club – Elementary to High School - 4:30 p.m. dates will vary during January and February while volunteer instructor teaches students. A regular schedule for interested patrons will be set to continue meeting after the two month instructional period.
- CyberPatriots – High School – 10:30 a.m. on the third Saturday of the month. Learn about hardware and software security.
- RAD (Read and Discuss) Texas – Adults and teens - 6:30 p.m. on third Tuesday of month. Fall session is August to December and Winter/Spring is January through May. Participants read a series of books on a topic or theme. Each program opens with a presentation on the author, the book, and how it fits into the theme. The balance of the program is a discussion among the participants.